Today I was playing with my 3 and 1/2 year old grandson.  He is usually in head
start school but he has an ear infection and was unable to attend.  While
trying to occupy him, we were playing with a toy gun that shoots a series of
round foam discs and he gave me the gun but only one bullet.  He explained that
I was Barney and he was Andy and I could only have one bullet because I shoot
my gun too much!  As you now know, he watches TAGS with me from time to time.
He really loves both Gomer and Goober, but has combined them into one
character, "Goomer".  He also likes to watch the episode of Gomer Pyle, USMC
that is included in the CD set of TAGS which shows Opie running away from home
to join the Marines. Please contimue to keep me in your prayers.  Some may
remember me writing previously to say that I had lost my father and daughter
within 5 weeks of each other.  It is very difficult to go on, but the digest
really helps and I read it faithfully every day.  Thanks to each of you for
lighting up my life at a time when I truly need you more than ever.  May God
bless you all.