Mayberry Days 2013 is almost here and Joyce and I are so looking forward to
being there.  This will be our 18th straight year to attend, and God willing,
we’ll be able to keep going year after year.  MDs is an experience like none
other and one that every fan of The Andy Griffith Show would thoroughly enjoy.

We’re also looking forward to another successful year at the WBMUTBB silent
auction.  Little did we know when we (WBMUTBB Chapter) first started the
auction that it would so successful that it would enable more TAGS stars to
attend each year.  Some of our favorite MD treasures came from the auction and
are things we would have not had the opportunity to find elsewhere.  We hope to
find some new treasures this year.

Being an auction volunteer has given us the chance to meet lots of TAGS fans,
many of which are now our friends.  In fact, some of the fans that we always
seem to be bidding against are now much more than just friends, they are
family.  For me, Mayberry Days is really a family reunion and once you start
attending, you’re part of the clan.

Happy motoring,

Don
foleysmar...@aol.com