Ringadingding....it's almost here!The intent of this post is to hopefully
encourage you
to help out with the silent auction on Saturday.The hours of operation for the
auction
are 10:00-12:00.I have been involved with the auction for the last nine years.I
do not
consider myself an artisan,but the bystanders seem to enjoy bidding on the
items I
make and donate.It pleases me to know that people carry some of my stuff home to
other states.

You too can derive a certain degree of pleasure in several ways.If you are not
on the
crafty side,your donated time will be greatly appreciated.And lastly,you can
always
bid on an item(s) you will not find in any store.All monies earned go to the
SAC,which
in turn helps with the following MD event.

Jeff Koontz works really hard putting this auction together each year.His
tireless effort
has afforded many,many people a chance to purchase a one-of-a-kind momento to
take back home.

If you purchase an item pertaining to a certain character,I'm sure the tribute
artist(s)
would be more than happy to autograph it.

Dewey in NC

The highest lifetime  yield of milk for a single cow is 55,849 gallons.
I bet 'ol Luke Jenson would love to put boots on that cow.