My office is having its annual Christmas pot luck dinner (lunch, actually)
next week and it got me thinking.  What dishes would I enjoy at a Mayberry
Christmas pot luck?  We know that Aunt Bee won't allow fruitcake (on
account of a brother she had), so that's right out.  Since the Morrison
sisters have changed their ways, I guess I wouldn't ask them to make the
punch, but maybe they could make thumbprint cookies filled with some
preserves.  Maybe Clara or one of the other ladies could make one of those
coconut cakes with jelly beans for decoration.  Funny how what comes to
mind is dessert!

cathy