Hey, Mayberry friends. I can't recall the episode but I remember being able to
read the price on one of Goober's gas pumps being .65 cents per gallon. I guess
that's probably right for the '60s. Recently, a new gas station opened here in
my hometown with regular at $3.03. Makes you think.
Speaking of commercials (on TVLand), I love to see the commercials on the TAGS
DVD's from the '60s. Takes you back when the stars did the commercials
themselves.
Not long ago, a local TV station replaced their daily broadcast of TAGS with
the Nate Berkus Show. (Who's Nate Berkus?) Anyway, they brought back TAGS on
the weekends. I like to think they did it just for me.
Happy New Year to all of our Mayberry citizens!

Larry in Lincolnton