>>> What say we play a little trivia.    Which character on TAGS who played
>>> more than one character had the greatest promotion?    In other words, this
>>> character went from a low paying menial job to a well respected high paying
>>> profession.    See if you can guess to whom I refer.<<<

David, I believe there are two possibilities.  You could be referring to
Charles Thompson.  He went from playing Asa, the bank security guard, in the
black and white years to playing Dr. Roberts in the color years.  I'd say
that's a pretty good promotion!  But then again, you could also be referring to
Jay Novello.  He went from playing a con man in "Guest of Honor" to playing the
attorney Neil Bentley in "Otis Sues the County."  However, since the "job" of
con man/thief isn't technically a menial job and can be pretty lucrative, I
will say that Charles Thompson is the answer.

Thelma Lou
(Janet)