Nice job Ken on coming up with Kirk Douglas and Debbie Reynolds. I'll need 
concrete proof that Santa Claus is living before I'll accept that answer, 
though.  When I first posted the question I was thinking of two other living 
persons, but I did remember both of those later. 

In case anyone missed the original question, the challenge is to name a real 
person who is still living (as of Feb. 21, 2014) whose name is spoken aloud by 
a character in a TAGS episode. In addition to the two that Ken got, there are 
at least three more. A TAGS character named after a real person (such as one of 
Andy Griffith's kinfolk) does not count, it has to be a famous person, and 
before someone suggests characters from the Bible, let me add that the famous 
person must have been born after 1900. Can anyone name the other three, or 
maybe come up with one of two more I haven't thought of?

Paul Mulik
_______________________________________________
WBMUTBB mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.mayberry.com/tagsrwc/wbmutbb/

Reply via email to