Just wanted to let you folks know that I finally received another e-mail from
Tammy Windsor (Hannah Carter in season one's "A Feud is a Feud").  She was
having computer problems and thus couldn't respond to me for awhile.  She
expanded a bit on what she told me before.  After doing some movies and TV
episodes, she got into the nightclub business and toured with a musical comedy
act.  It was while doing this that she met her future husband.  They put
together an act and toured for awhile.  They eventually disbanded their act,
after which Tammy began doing TV commercials and eventually became a TV
commercial casting director for a large New York company that opened offices in
California.  Tammy decided to quit show business after marrying and having her
first child.  She settled down to be a full-time wife and mother.  A divorce
seven years later prompted her to go back to work doing free-lance casting, and
she did this for several years.  In time, she switched careers and went into sa
 les.  Tammy has been retired for several years.  She is very proud of her two
sons and four grandchildren.  She does square and round dancing, goes to the
gym, and walks, so she obviously is very active.  Tammy concludes that she is a
happy woman.  I was glad to hear that!  She has been in touch with Jim Clark,
head Goober of TAGSRWC, and is working with him to correct her entries on
imdb.com.  She is trying to correct the many false reports on the Internet
linking her with Karyn Kupcinet, and though that may be well nigh impossible, I
hope some of us can set enough of the record straight so that she is no longer
confused with the late actress.  I think Jim may feature her in a future
eBullet, so stayed tuned for that.

Thelma Lou
(Janet)