We're down to less than two weeks away from Mayberry Days! A few updates to
share:

Mayberry Days t-shirts are now available at the Andy Griffith Museum. During
the festival, they will also be sold at the Information Tent. If you cannot
attend the festival but would like a shirt, you can order by phone by calling
the Museum at 336.786.1604. Photos, sizes and styles are at
http://www.mayberrydays.com

WBMUTBB member Pat Coleman has created a 25th Anniversary Mayberry Days Quilt
that features the t-shirts from all 25 festivals. It will be displayed during
the festival and then auctioned on Saturday (live auction details TBD). You can
see a photo of the quilt on the MD website (it's a sight to behold). SAC will
try to make arrangements for bidding by phone (just like the movies!) as well.
If you are interested, please email me at hey2goo...@yahoo.com.

Things are coming together nicely for the WBMUTBB Silent Auction. We can still
use people to help. If you have something to donate, please let me know in
advance so I can make a bid sheet. Someone mailed a yearbook with a young
George Lindsey in the class. Please email me if that was you.

The Mayberry Confidential and 2015 tickets will be available soon. Tickets for
all MD14 shows are still available online except Karen Knott's show, which is
just about Sold Out. Please call SAC about those tickets.

Anyone who is in town early, take in "Smoke On the Mountain" at the Andy
Griffith Playhouse, running Saturday-Tuesday, September 20-23rd. This Community
Theatre production is a musical that features gospel songs that Andy loved,
including a few that he sang on TAGS.

It's BIG!
Jeff