Nice job coming up with characters from the Bible who were mentioned on TAGS. I
wasn't thinking of "devil" because that's not exactly a name, and besides
"devil" is not quite the same as "THE devil." Aunt Bee also calls Barney a
devil after he deliberately spilled a drawer from the courthouse filing
cabinet. Speaking of that drawer, what sort of stupid filing system do they use
anyway?  Why is J through Z all in one drawer of a four-drawer cabinet, and the
TOP drawer at that?

But I digress. Back to the topic, I also thought of the Holy Spirit but that is
not exactly a name either. The congregation sings the hymn "Holy Spirit, Light
Divine" (also known as Holy Ghost with Light Divine) in Sermon for today.

Anyway, there are still two more Old Testament characters I'm thinking of that
haven't been named yet. Hints: both are spoken by Andy — one while reading
aloud from a piece of paper, and the other while participating in an outdoor
sport.

And BTW Ken, it was Paul Revere who was said to be "as poor as Job's turkey."
Has anybody ever heard that peculiar expression used outside of this episode?
(Andy Discovers America, the first appearance of Miss Crump).

Paul Mulik