Martha and I generally try to stock up on groceries on Friday.      This
morning while we were standing in the checkout line, guess what caught my eye?

There was Andy as big as life on the front of one of those tabloid newspapers
that the grocery stores sell in the checkout line.    The headline said
something like "The Truth About Andy Griffith's Mysterious Death"    "Why His
Wife Buried Him In 4 Hours"    and "The Location Of Andy Griffith's Secret
Grave".

I admit I was curious, but when I looked at the newspaper/magazine, and saw it
cost $4.99, that cured my curiosity in a flash.    I guess I will just have to
never know the location of Andy's secret grave.

Orville Hendricks - Mount Pilot Butter and Egg Man.       I wonder if Andy is
buried anywhere near Tom Silby?