The following news story was on one of our TV stations today.  I called the
police to find out if any goats were found in the vicinity, but they
assured me none were seen.

EAU CLAIRE, Wis. (WEAU)- Dynamite was found in an abandoned building in
Buffalo Co. Saturday.

Around 1 A.M. Saturday the Buffalo County Sheriff's office got the call. A
man told deputies he had found the dynamite while cleaning the building.

Deputies say they setup a perimeter around the area until the Dane County
explosives unit arrived.

The unit then brought the dynamite to a secluded area and destroyed it.

--
Ken Anderson
The Mayberry Guru