Andy got his picture taken with Darlene Mason in her dressing room
(scandalous!!)
Everyone wanted their pictures taken with the bellhop in Hollywood
There was a picture taken of Aunt Bee's rose (taken by Andy?)
Barney kept changing his mind about getting his picture taken for the newspaper
when he came home for the family reunion
The ladies took pictures in Mexico (not entirely certain that they showed them
taking the pics, but they looked at them at the end of the show when they
picked them up in the drugstore)
Helen took pictures at the baseball game and took the picture of Opie's foot
being safe (then tore it up to spare Andy from finding out)
Also in Hollywood, I think Andy took pics of Opie holding the newspaper of a
famous actor (whose name escapes me at the moment)
These are my guesses, hope a few are correct!
Lisa