Since nobody has yet given the correct answer to my most recent trivia question
(when and where in Mayberry can one see Andy Griffith's signature?) I'll go
ahead and give the answer.

In the epilogue of Mayberry on Record, Ellie Walker is holding the finished
"Music from Mayberry" record album jacket. This record is actually a real
record, namely "Andy Griffith Shouts the Blues and Old-Timey Songs" by Andy
Griffith (naturally).  The prop department simply pasted over the title, sort
of like what Barney did with his old History book. Anyway, the back of the
record jacket bears a facsimile of Andy Griffith's signature.

Should anyone be interested in buying this excellent album, the LP is pretty
hard to find but you can download a digital version from Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0049ULQAA/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1420338854&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SY200_QL40

(If the link doesn't work just go to Amazon.com and search for "Andy Griffith
Shouts.")

OK, now for an easier question: name ANY instance when a hand-written signature
is seen in a TAGS episode. The mention of a signature is not sufficient, it
must be visible on screen.

Paul Mulik