Shirtless/Wearing Shorts
Andy and Opie were forced to wear that "sissy" outfit that Aunt Bee got them
for their Hollywood trip.  (I wasn't being ugly - Opie called them "sissy",
didn't he?)
Did Andy wear swim trunks in the episode with the lady lawyer?  Or was it just
talked about?
Did Howard wear shorts when he was on the island?  Or did he just roll up his
slacks?
Andy had his underwear and a tshirt on in one episode (maybe more than one).
Was it when they were keeping the baby?  I remember that he went out in the
hallway and Aunt Bee turned her head and said "Andy!".
These may not be correct - I'm going off of my (often faulty) memory.
Lisa