Percussion instruments in Mayberry: Barney's cymbals, one of Bobby Fleet's guys
played the drumsticks on the cell bars when Jim Lindsay was playing for them
(idk if that counts, but I tried), there were drums in the class reunion
episode (at least one of them), someone played a drum in the episode when the
guys in the band wanted to go to the Raleigh, Ernest T played the gas can when
he serenaded Charlene, and not sure of this, but wasn't there a drummer when
Opie was in the band?  I had another one but I can't remember, and I'm doing
this off the top of my head.