I want to take issue with Dan and Don who claim I do not make sense.  I
want to verify the fact that the temperature of my sense relocator has
definitely indicated that all the cells in my brain are currently working.
Just so you know that if a brain cell happens to have a negatively charge
proton that is exceeding the limitations of the electron negativity of the
nucleoli of the cell that is perpendicular to the obtuse angle of the
person hexed, then a subcharge of the positive element of the neurons of
the brain begin to shrink in size according to the number of illegal
immigrants who cross the border into Italy from Tasmania.  That in turn
causes the hairline of all bald Mexican donkeys to have mutated genes which
results in a man named either Don or Dan.

I rest my case.

-- 
Ken Anderson
The Mayberry Guru
2906 May Street
Eau Claire, Wisconsin 54701
www.themayberryguru.com
www.mayberryreflections.com
_______________________________________________
WBMUTBB mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.mayberry.com/tagsrwc/wbmutbb/

Reply via email to