I have a feeling Monroe Newton might be in Eau Claire this weekend.  I just
listened to our five o'clock news and they told us that the Big Liquidation
Event that a "gentleman" had set up at our Expo Center has been shut down.
It was suppose to run the entire weekend but the sheriff's department
closed it down after just one hour.  They had received complaints about
some of the merchandise and apparently there was some illegal activity
going on.  I guess old Newton wasn't as ept with painting as he thunk he
was.

--
Ken Anderson
The Mayberry Guru