I agree with some who have written comments about the color shows. I
noticed things I never have before, and I've seen these episodes a lot. One
is that the court house is very colorful and I don't remember there being
color schemes like that in the 60's unless it's a California thing.
Also, in the Pickle story, I saw something that was curious. When the four
of them are eating dinner at the house, there is something in Barney's hair
on the back of his head. It looks like white lint or white tips in his
hair. Did anyone else see that?

Elizabeth in Ga