This weekend Ted Kruz, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, and Bernie Sanders
will all be coming to good old Eau Claire, WI.  Our local news this morning
reported that there will be 300 officers needed throughout the weekend and
they were really scrambling with schedules to try to get enough officers.
And do you know what?  No one has called me to help out.  My wife pressed
my uniform and I shined up my bullet really good and here I sit waiting for
that call.

And a more positive note, on Wednesday I attended a Health Advocacy Day at
our state capitol in Madison.  There were 1100 of us there including our
governor.  In the after noon a group of 50 of us were meeting with 5 of our
senators and representatives.  In the middle of the meeting one of the
state representatives announced that she had an important message.  She
then proceeded to tell everyone that they were honored to have Barney Fife
with them.  She also told them about all the parades and things I do.

So at least our state legislators know and respect me.

--
Ken Anderson
The Mayberry Guru