I live in rural SE Oklahoma and receive my tv programming off-air by
antenna. On mornings like today, I can receive all the Dallas channels very
clearly. I was flipping through channels (like you do when you have that
many channels to choose from) and ran across the opening credits for the
Jimmy Stewart Show. In the opener, Mr. Stewart rides his bicycle in front
of a hole of water I immediately recognized as Franklin Canyon
Resorvior--Myers Lake from TAGS. I flipped through a couple more channels
and came across Mr. Ed on Antenna TV. It was an outdoor scene in front of a
VERY recognizable lake. Yep, good old Myers Lake again--twice in about five
minutes!

Jason at the Hotel, PPD