I read the Ron Howard bio From Mayberry to the Moon...and Beyond and I highly
recommend it. The book has nothing but good to say about our Opie and it covers
his life pretty well.  Book was written in 2006 or thereabouts so it isn't
recent but we all can be proud of both Ron and his family, esp. Rance.

Watching Patricia Heaton (The Middle and Everybody Loves Ray) cook today on the
Food Network and she mentioned that she grew up just outside of Cleveland in a
small town "similar to Mayberry". Another celebrity who seems scandal free
giving credit to growing up Mayberrylike.

Sent from my iPad