Yours at least get posted.  Mine keep bouncing as if I'm not allowed to post
here.  Does anyone else have this problem?

Subject: Late posts

Well, that was weird!  I just finished reading today's digest, and all three
posts were from late August!  One of them was mine.  I knew I had never seen
it appear in a digest but just thought that, for some reason, it wasn't
going to appear.  Was it some odd glitch?  Maybe Allan needs bigger wires!

Thelma Lou
(Janet)

---