Hey to you and yours,

I am the President of the Blood Brothers chapter in Macon, Missouri, and we
usually gather 3-4 times per year.  We have done the usual: play trivia,
watch episodes, had birthday cake (for Andy, Don, and Ron), and eat, of
course.  We've also met at a local restaurant for their Friday night
catfish special (fish like Andy woulda caught, even though it wasn't a
Pike...).  In July we have a cookout at our farm, and the first Sunday in
January we have our Christmas gathering.  January 8, 2017 will be our next
meeting, and I'd like to do something different in addition to our elephant
gift exchange.  Any ideas?  Would certainly appreciate any help.  I've
thunk and thunk.  Maybe nothing has come to me since I didn't have a bucket
on my head.

Thanks in advance.

Johnna Clarke
Marceline, MO