This morning on MeTV, on Matlock, there was Barney, who was playing Ben
Matlock's next door neighbor.    Seems that he had purchased a used car that
was no good.    Now where have we heard of that before?    This used car
salesman was a man, not Hubcaps Leasch.     Anyway the crook got killed and
Barney went on trial.   Anyone who has ever seen an episode of Matlock knows
how this show came out.

I kinda believe that this was the first show where Barney appeared with Andy on
Matlock.

Orville Hendricks - Mount Pilot Butter and Egg Man