For those who have not discovered this Old Time Radio Western channel.....You
can hear our favorite barber, Howard McNear, as Doc Adams on radio Gunsmoke and
Parley Bear (mayor Stoner, Roy Stoner) as Chester.  Chester is right up front,
making and serving coffee as usual, but stay tuned, at 7:44 you can catch
McNear chatting with Miss Kitty in the Long Branch.

Strange but the beginning of The Lone Ranger is the lead-in music, later we
hear the regular Gunsmoke theme. Can anyone shed light on why they lead in with
The Lone Ranger? So which came first? Both were on radio before TV. Gunsmoke
ran from 1952-1961 (then on TV 1955 - 1975) and The Lone Ranger came on radio
in 1933 (then on TV 1949 - 1957).

http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/old-time-radio-westerns/e/49887870?autoplay=true

Harriet, the chicken thief, hiding out in Kelsey's Woods, USA

....Johnny Paul Jason says chewing tar is good for the teeth......That's an old
wives tale....Johnny Paul ain't married.....