I just wanted to tell Ken Anderson that, in addition to Don Knotts
radio days being mentioned in the recent book Andy & Don, those days are
covered very well in a little older book with the title Barney Fife and
Other Characters I Have Know, written by Don Knotts and Robert Metz, with a
forward by Andy Griffith. That book is a very nice biography and it covers
Don's life from his early days in Morgantown West Virginia, until his
Matlock days. It was published in 1999. It has a lot of pictures, including
one of Don as his character Windy Wales on the Bobby Benson radio show.
This book is a great read for any Don Knotts or TAGS fan.

Thanks,
Sheriff Poindexter