Well, the year 2017 certainly went by fast, even though we fellow Mayberryans
try to "slow down, take it easy." After all, "What's your hurry?"
Frank and I, after moving into the new year of 2018, are looking forward to
enjoying still another year in the company of our Mayberry friends, whether
through the Digest, or over a good meal at the Mayberry Cafe in Danville
Indiana. We would love to also attend the annual Mayberry Days festivities each
year, but as time goes on it gets increasingly more difficult for us to do
that. Instead, we look forward to reading of others' accounts of the fun
happenings as listed in the Digest. Isn't that just like a "Mayberryan" to
think of others, and share even their fun with those of us who aren't able to
be there? But, though we aren't able to attend Mayberry Days bodily, our hearts
remain in Mayberry!
  I was wondering, with the exception of the one Christmas episode and the one
of Founder's Day, I don't recall any episodes centered around a holiday. Can
anyone refresh my memory, if there are any that I have forgotten?

May each of you be richly blessed in this new year, and may you all be filled
with the sweet spirit of Mayberry!
Have a Mayberry Day
Danna in Indiana