1). The atmosphere of a small town built around a Courthouse with people
flocking around Mayberry familiar faces because it just feels like you are
there in Mayberry

2). Seeing the joy on people’s faces as they pose for pictures with the
Tribute Actors shake thier hands and get autographs.

3. Seeing the impressive selection of Mayberry Squad cars and meeting the
people who take care of them and share them with pride

4 seeing a few new things in the Tribute Artists show as well as the
familiar but still entertaining routines.

5). Visiting with the Tribute Artists because they have become old friends
after a few annual meetings.

6) Seeing and hearing Maggie “Charlene Darling” Mancuso visit with people
and sing a familiar song

7)  Seeing blood royalty in the persons of George Lindsey Junior and Dixie
Griffith (and her fello fun girl)

8]. Getting to participate in an actual Mayberry Trivia contest with trivia
legend Mike Haviland —though I knew I had no chance

9) Meeting familiar names for the first time like Randy Turner  Janet
Anderson and Mike Creech

10) Talikng with the guy who keeps us all connected inspired and laughing
Allan Floyd Newsome.