I want to thank everyone for the kind words regarding my Mayberry
articles.  The editor called me and said she is getting a lot of very
positive comments because people enjoy so much reading nostalgic articles.

Janine, regarding that portable fan you sent me.  We were at a car show
Thursday night and it was very hot.  We had a nice spot under a shade tree,
but the gal who runs the show was so hot.  So I took the little fan up to
her and asked her if she wanted to use it.  She just loved it.  She asked
where I got it from so I had to share the story of you sending it to me.
She thought that was so nice.  I told her that that is just the way
Mayberry folks are.

--
Ken Anderson
The Mayberry Guru