>  Name a time on TAGS where we either see someone ringing a doorbell, we hear
> a doorbell, or someone is mentioning a doorbell in conversation.

The most deliberate sound of a doorbell tone, mixed with one deep bass droning
note, is episode High Noon in Mayberry.   Luke Comstock is calling on Andy.

Aunt Bee was the first to ring Andy's doorbell in Housekeeper.  Also, when
Barney has invited a bunch of ladies to come to Andy's house so he can pick out
a wife. It got rung a bunch of times that night. The most popular doorbell in
town sure did get a work out.  Just about every resident in Mayberry has rung
it.  The Repo man who came to take Jim Lindsay's car rang it.  And Roger
Hanover rang it. Can't count the number of times Barney has rung it.

The chicken thief

Harriet Browder