We have had two terrible tragedies very close to Eau Claire in the past two
weeks.  About ten days ago a couple was murdered in a small town just about
50 miles north of us.  Their 13 year old daughter is missing and is assumed
she had been abducted by the killer.  My wife has family in this small
community.

Today three young girl scouts and one of their leaders were killed by a hit
and run driver.  This took place in a small village just a few miles from
where we live.  The girls were picking up trash as a girl scout project.We
do a lot of car shows in that community.  A fourth girl is in critical
condition.

When these sorts of things occur so close to home I immediately turn to
TAGS as a small way of helping me forget these kinds of things.
--
Ken Anderson
The Mayberry Guru