Message: 3
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2019 18:02:09 -0500 (EST)
From: Ben Sandifer <gmsproducti...@cox.net>
To: wbmutbb@wbmutbb.com
Subject: Music at Mrs. Wiley's

In the episode "My Fair Ernest T. Bass," there were 3 different big band-type
songs which played, on a record player, I suppose during this soiree. The first
was "Undecided," followed by "Carolina In The Morning."  Does anyone know the
name of the third tune? This would have been during the tag dance when Ernest
T. used Mrs. Wiley's vase to assist him in cutting in on the man who stole his
beloved "Romena."

Ben (in Macon, where the bus was always going)

Hi Ben,

That third tune is “Poor Butterfly”. So much great music on the show!

Robbie in Mt. Airy, NC