> -----Original Message-----
> From: WBMUTBB
> Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2019 11:00 AM
> Subject: WBMUTBB Digest, Vol 20, Issue 47 -  1. Mrs. Rayburn -Mrs. Wiley (Ken
> Anderson)

Ken, I know exactly what you're saying.  When I was in school, we had the
principal, assistant principal, and coaches who doubled in their roles.  As an
example, our assistant principal was also the supervisor for the student bus
drivers.  Yep, in NC in the "olden days" when I lived in Greensboro, NC, the
bus drivers were high school students earning some extra money.  You know, the
foldin' kind.  At that time, NC was the only state to have only high school
students as bus drivers, and we held the lowest accident rate in the country.
Mr. Moran also taught a Civics class.  Our principal, Mr. Madison, taught a
Science class, I believe.  Anyway, it's a retrospect of simpler times.  Thanks
for sharing.

Ron **Barn McLendon (LaVergne, TN)