When I watched the episode "Andy and the New Mayor" last night, I noticed
something that I've missed before. About halfway through the episode, when
Andy and Barney are talking inside the courthouse to the right of the door,
in the background, hanging on the wall, there is what appears to be some
type of Federal government certificate, with the eagle on top and a gold
seal on the bottom.

I don't recall seeing this in any other episode. It looks very similar to
the Honorable Discharge certificate my father received after his World War
II service. Does anybody have any thoughts on this, or know the background
- just curious.

Joe Suszczynski
Grand Island, NY