A podcast I listen to (besides 2 Chairs, No Waiting) has a segment called
Win-Place-Show where guests pick from three things, rank them in order and then
(most importantly) explain why. I'll offer the idea up to the Digest with the
one below and encourage you to submit your ranking as well as new ones
(episodes, people, places, activities, etc.) to rank and defend.

Moonshiners in Mayberry:
-  Morrison Sisters
-  Rafe Hollister
-  Big Jack Anderson

My Win-Place-Show:

1. Big Jack Anderson - ingenious location for a moonshine still and likely
would not have been caught if Opie wasn't so good at baseball.
2. Morrison Sisters - crafty women by eliminating their competition, but were
bound to get caught with people stopping by their greenhouse to buy flowers.
3. Rafe Hollister - a friend of Andy and Barney, but his still was not hid very
well.

Jeff