Hello everybody,

Welcome to Tennessee Don Good.
I said this in an earlier post that I live in Davidson County in Tennessee.
The mayor of Nashville is also the county mayor. But there are some small
city mayors inside of Davidson county and city aldermen/women. The city
mayors and aldermen usually don't get along too well with the county mayor.

Scooter the episode you are looking for is 'Andy and Opie's Pal, season 4
episode 14. Barney is talking to Andy about the Apricot Queen.

While watching the episode 'Banjo-playing Deputy', season 5 episode 32, I
noticed something I had never noticed before. When Hope Summers and Mary
Lansing come in to complain about the Sultan's Favorite dance. Andy greets
them as Miss Edwards and Miss Lukens, but in the credits they are listed as
Miss Bedloe and Miss Roundtree. Curious, curious, curious.

Ken how is your indigestion?

Have a Mayberry kind of day.
Margaret
Floyd: "I'm going to Nashville."