Thanks to those who set me straight about Nice Dress Nellie's identity being
revealed by Bruce Bilson.  Actually, Randy Turner was the first to correct my
mistake.  He private messaged me through Facebook right after he read my digest
post.  The reason I didn't know that is because I misunderstood something.
When Allan aired an interview with Bruce on his podcast a while back, I assumed
this was the same interview I had seen before, the one done by Prof. Brower at
Mayberry Days.  What I didn't know was that Mr. Bilson made another appearance
at Mayberry Days, so this was a different interview from that time.  Now I have
to go back and find the podcast(s) that I overlooked so I can see/hear that
later interview.

Yeah, we all know what happens when we assume!

Thelma Lou
(Janet)

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-green-avg-v1.png]<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
     Virus-free.