While talking on the phone  to a receptionist at the Indiana state attorney
general 's office for unclaimed property. I had found on their website I had
nearly $100.00 of mine on their list. She said I would need to send in proof
that it was me that was making the claim. I flippantly told her it was me. She
replied "it's me it's me it's Earnist T. I nearly fell out of my chair. The
conversation went on of our love for the show. Said she would put my claim
through when I mailed in the forms.Sent via my Samsung Galaxy, an AT&T 4G LTE
smartphone