Greetings Mayberry Fan!

I hope the fact that the Digest is FINALLY making its way to you has
lifted your Mayberry spirit and that what you're about to receive will
lift your spirits even higher.

As you may be aware already, there is an exciting movie project that
is coming to Mount Airy, North Carolina. The movie is entitled,
Mayberry Man, and I'll send a separate email with the press release.
The Mayberry Man movie will be shot mostly on location in Mount Airy,
North Carolina during the 2020 Mayberry Days Festival.

The producers of Mayberry Man are hoping that you will make an
appearance in the movie! You have been selected as an outstanding
member of the WBMUTBB & Mayberry community to be part of the movie and
I encourage you to speak with Stark Howell, Cort Howell or Gregory
Schell during this year's Mayberry Days festival or email them at the
address below if this piques your interest.

You can learn more about the movie at http://www.mayberryman.com and
send correspondence directly to the production team at
mayberrymanmo...@gmail.com.

The producers look forward to hearing from you and seeing you on the
silver screen of Mayberry Man!

This is gonna be BIG!

Allan Newsome