With the Digest laying low over the summer, I failed to send out a reminder
about the WBMUTBB Silent Auction during Mayberry Days. This coming Saturday
will be our 20th one! We'll be set up in front of the Playhouse (under some
shade tents!)

Most people are aware of what it is all about, so I won't go into the details
beyond a brief reminder to email me directly if you want more info or have
something to donate.  Many thanks to everyone who has already done so.

It is most helpful to know what is coming in advance so I can make a bid sheet
before Saturday morning. Please let me know if you have a donation, can help me
organize things beforehand, or can help during the auction on Saturday after
the parade from 10a to Noon.

At the least, stop by and see all the great things we have this year,
especially Dewey Lamb's new plaques and framed items. Photos of some of the
things are at:

http://www.surryarts.org/mayberrydays/fun/silentauction.html

Jeff