Yes, David Burch, it was nice to meet you and your wife at the Comic-Con
event.  I wish we would have had more time to visit.  Over the years I have
been able to meet quite a few of the Digest members as they travel through
Wisconsin.  Some were able to come to our house for a nice visit and others
were able to meet for lunch.  So if any others every come near Eau Claire,
WI, please let me know.

Next Sunday we will be taking part at the Warrens Wisconsin Cranberry
Festival.  Tens of thousands of people come to the little village of about
350 for the two-day event.  We will once again be participating in their
parade and also interacting with visitors for several hours before the
parade.

If interested, my September article for the newspapers I write for is
entitled Class Reunions Can be Bittersweet.  If you are interested in
reading it, you can click on the following link.

http://www.bottomlinenewsandviews.com/currentissue

 10-4

Ken "Barney" Anderson
The Mayberry Guru