I am posting my Hawthorne ceramic Mayberry buildings for sale as Christmas
is coming soon. You don't want to be the Santa Clause that gives Thelma Lou
a fur coat when the fur comes out in bunches, bunches!!!  Give a
conversation starter...which is also a night light.  NOTE: These are not the
ones promoted as "Mayberry Christmas Village". These buildings do not have
snow on them. They are originals and were purchased long before the
Christmas decorated ones came out. They are ceramic, not wood.

The Courthouse, Taylor House, Floyd's Barber Shop/Foley's Market and Wally's
Service Station/Pumps, all in pristine condition; no chips or cracks and
come with the night light power cord for Mayberry After Midnight activities.
Selling each for $35 plus postage. Packaging will ensure no breakage.  Each
order will include a few Mayberry trinkets as a Thank You for keeping
Mayberry in the family.

Email for pictures h_brow...@hotmail.com  Did I mention I'm negotiable?

Harriet, the chicken thief