Mathew's top 5 moments from the show that  tear him up a little.

 Good post Mathew. For a long time I was unable to understand why Andy
didn't tell Floyd the truth about Madelyn. Especially when he predicted she
might be fooling him too.  It was even explained to me and I still struggle
with that. Mathew explained it beautifully. Andy saved Floyd from a lot of
grief and angst from having to face what charade it had become.  Often it is
best to find out these things sooner than later. In some cases though, it's
probably better not to know at all. Sure glad Andy was able to intervene. It
was very wise.

Patty

In San Diego

aka " Millie"