I happened to watch an episode of "Gunsmoke" last night and saw our very own
Peggy McMillan (Joanna Moore) on it. The episode was titled "Honey Pot" (1965).
She was beautiful as ever and worked in the saloon.  She still had that nice
Southern accent of hers just like on TAGS.

I also saw Hank Patterson playing Hank the stable man on that episode. Hank was
the old hobo on the railroad tracks on the TAGS episode "If I Had a Quarter
Million" where Barney finds the suitcase with $250,000 in it. Hank is probably
best known as Mr. Ziffel on "Green Acres".

I think Peggy's husband on "Gunsmoke" was played by Harold Grigsby on TAGS
(whose wife is a blonde out of a bottle), but I can't swear to it.

It was big!

Mr. Schwamp

"My wife Doris is a good woman. Nobody can pull a plow quite like Doris."  --
Mr. Ziffel