I never stop being amazed at all the observations of the "trained noticers"
who contribute to the Digest - I've got a list of things to check out the
next time I watch "Banjo Playing Deputy" and "Andy's Vacation".

Thanks to Jeff K. for all the great Mayberry-related ideas, and to
Elizabeth for the info on the Mayberry music book - looks like it worth
reading.

Hope everybody has a Happy Easter. I'm thinking it's too bad TAGS never had
a real Easter episode - maybe with another sermon themed storyline, or
Barney firing his  pistol to start the Easter egg hunt, etc. - oh well.

*Joe from G.I.*