You guys are late to the party.  I've been hooked on westerns on Starz Encore
Westerns, INSP Channel, Grit TV, Me TV, Antenna TV, FeTV. They all are airing
old westerns from the 50s/60s. You'd be surprised (or maybe not) at the number
of TAGS actors that show up in many series;  Gunsmoke, Rawhide, Wagon Train,
Paladin, Lawman, Rifleman, Cheyenne, Tales of Wells Fargo, Virginian, Big
Valley, Bonanza, Maverick, Lone Ranger, Tombstone Territory, Bat Masterson,
Death Valley Days, many more.  Hopalong Cassidy on Encore every Saturday
morning with his sidekick Andy Clyde (Frank Myers) as California, and Edgar
Buchanan (Mr. Wheeler) as Red Connors.  You can catch our favorite Chuck
O'Malley (Convicts at Large) as a judge on Perry Mason in many episodes as well
as a number of TAGS actors.

Harriet, the chicken thief and cowboy noticer.