Senator Canfield Elizabeth, I have also thought that Canfield would be the best
one, and out of all the rest. Someone not too long ago  brought that subject up
on a TAGS FB page but forgot to include Senator Canfield in the line up of
Bee's suitors. I noticed it right away. I also love the Mayberry RFD episode
when Bee gets engaged to the cruise ships captain.  The decision she made in
that episode I thought, was a very loving and considete thing to do. Wish all
the people on this planet were like that.  Im a dreamer I know.Patty in San
Diegoaka MillieSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone