Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 17:59:45 -0400 (EDT)
From: Dennis Beal <kingofmaybe...@comcast.net>
To: wbmutbb@wbmutbb.com
Subject: TAGS on The Twilight Zone

I happened to watch an episode of "The Twilight Zone" the other night and saw 8
TAGS alumni on that one episode. The episode was called "I Dream of Genie"
(season 4/episode 12) from 1963. It starred our very own Howard Morris (Ernest
T. Bass) as George P. Hanley, a very mild mannered bookkeeper (much different
from Ernest T.). It is interesting that his name in the episode is very close
to the NC governor who came to Mayberry in "The Cannon" episode, whose name was
George C. Handley.

Other TAGS characters appearing include:

Jack Albertson (cousin Bradford J. Taylor)
Mark Miller (temporary deputy Bob Rogers)
Ben Astar (Mr. Vasilievich the Russian at the summit meeting)
James Millhollin (Arnold Finch the money counterfeiter)
Joyce Jameson (Skippy the fun girl)
Robert Ball (Mr. Oldfield the Bargain Supermarket store manager)
Molly Dodd (Nate Bracey's wife in "Class Reunion")

And speaking of "The Twilight Zone," can anyone tell me how many times it was
mentioned on TAGS and which episode(s)?

Mr. Schwamp