Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 02:13:20 +0000 (UTC)
From: m white <martha...@yahoo.com>
To: "wbmutbb@wbmutbb.com" <wbmutbb@wbmutbb.com>
Subject: Question About the Rimshaw House

TAGS fans,
Have any of you ever seen the Rimshaw house in any other show? I figure it's
just a back lot fa?ade and was probably in other movies or TV shows. I was
looking at it and I could see it fitting in with any old western, or even as a
house in New Orleans. Of course, it may just be cobbled together from other old
sets, but I thought I'd ask you trained noticers.
Sam